Everyone doesn’t always needs some way out for casting the screen of their iPhone/iPad onto their TV or a computer screen. However, if someone does, there are some ways available to do that as well. A few of these options might require you to use AirPlay and for that you will have to purchase an Apple TV may be while the other options may need you to have some additional hardware or apps to make it all work.
But do you really want to get into all that hassle just for getting access to your iPhone on a bigger screen? In fact, it would be rather cool if you could find out a way for streaming your iOS device somewhere else without any need of jumping through the hoops.
Well, in that case, the solution for you is AirBeamTV’s Mirror to Windows PC. The app was launched recently and has caught the attention of many. It also offers streaming features for Macs and quite a few smart TVs and set-top boxes as well. Though you may argue something similar already exists, the catch is that now you don’t need any additional hardware or software for such mirroring. The simple reason is that your receiving Mac or PC only requires you to install Google Chrome browser for receiving the transmission. Everything else is taken care of by your iOS device as allowed by its in-built screen recording feature and the ability to relay this data to the apps called Mac or Mirror to PC apps.
You can easily make it work and here are the simple steps that you need to follow:
- Launch your Mirror app from the iOS device involved and check out your unique numeric code that shows up right in front of you.
- After that, you should launch Chrome on your receiving computer – whether it’s a Mac or a Windows PC.
- Next, browse start.airbeam.tv on your PC using Chrome.
- You can now establish connection by providing the code presented to you earlier. Remember to activate the screen recording mode on your iOS device at this point and ensure that you have selected the right Mirror app as destination.
You can find all this information in the app’s documentation as well but the process is so simple that you’d easily figure things out on your own.
One thing that you should keep in mind here is that the process works by sending the screen of your device to AirBeamTV servers and, theoretically, it can be checked by people you do not know. So, it may be a potential concern for you based on what is being displayed on the screen and, therefore, you should be cautious with that.
Another important thing to note down here is that there are quite a few different AirBeamTV apps available to do this and they all are meant to work with a different receiving device. You can buy Mirror to Mac and Mirror to PC apps for $4.99 and they can do the exact same thing for you.
So, if you are not much concerned about the privacy implications that may potentially affect you, the app really works well and you should definitely check it out. Just follow the steps given above for mirroring your iOS device’s screen and have fun. Just rest assured that the app won’t disappoint you at all.
Check Other Topics:
- Find The Best Photo Editing Apps For iPad
- Best iPad Apps For iPad Lovers
- Top 10 Best iPhone Apps For Designers In 2017
- 15 Best Chat Apps for iPhone