Though the iOS users had to wait quite a lot for the release of iOS 9.3 jailbreak, but it was finally released to give the iPhone/iPad users some freedom to use whatever apps they want on their iOS device. The Pangu and PP Assistant teams worked in collaboration to bring the new iOS jailbreak tool known as PPHelper. But here we’ll be discussing a couple of options that you can try for jailbreakiOS 9.3 cydia.
- Preparing For The Jailbreak
- How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3 With PPHelper
- How To Use Safari Method To Jailbreak iOS 9.3 Online
Preparing For The Jailbreak
- Use iCloud or iTunes to take backup of your iPhone/iPad
- Ensure that you are on latest iTunes version
- If your device has been updated with OTA method, restore with iTunes for ensuring that nothing goes wrong when you actually jailbreak your device.
- Disable Passcode if you have one
- Disable TouchID
- Disable the “Find my iPhone” feature
You can re-enable all these services when your device has been jailbroken successfully.
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3 With PPHelper
In this jailbreak method the iOS users can install the PPHelper iOS 9.3 jailbreak tool on their device with the help of their Windows PC. Let’s first take a look at devices supported for this jailbreak.
Check These Posts:
Here is a list of devices that have the compatibility for this jailbreak method.
- iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, SE, 5S
- iPad Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Now, let’s go through the process step by step to jailbreak iPhone running iOS 9.3 successfully.
- First of all download PPHelper on your computer system
- Connect the iPhone/iPad to the computer
- Right-click PPHelper icon and select “Run as Administrator”in the menu that shows up
- PPHelper will now recognize your device running iOS 9.3, wait until it does so
- Once the device is recognized, click the Jailbreak button in green color to start the process
- Enter Captcha when prompted to continue the process
- Wait until your PPHelper tool prepares your jailbreak
- After the preparation is completed, Tap PP icon that you see on the homescreen
- The setup will now ask you to allow for adding some profile to the device, tap agree when asked
- Now launch settings and go to Security
- Open Profile page
- Tap the button you see alongside PPHelper|Panguso that your device can trust this app
- Launch the PP app on your iPhone/iPad now and tap “Allow Push Notifications”
- Uncheck “Install PP Assistant” option
- You will now be able to see a large button on your screen, just click it and jailbreaking process will be started by Pangu
- Lock the screen of your iOS device and wait – Pangu notification will appear on your lock screen. If you are told that Storage is Full, just ignore that message and let Pangu install Cydia to your iPhone/iPad
- The iPhone/iPad will restart once the process completes
- Tap the Cydiaicon you can now see on home screen and you can now be able to use it on your jailbroken iPhone
How To Use Safari Method To Jailbreak iOS 9.3 Online
First thing that you need to ensure before trying this method is that your device should have iOS 9.3 firmware installed on it. Next, you can start with the steps given below.
- Launch Safari on your iPhone/iPad. (Remember that if you use other browsers such as Opera Mini or Google Chrome for this jailbreak method then it won’t work out)
- Browse downloadpangu.org using your browser
- When the page opens up, you’ll see an UP arrow at the bottom – just tap it
- On the next window that opens, select “Add to Home Screen”
- Save app and enter Cydiaas its name. Tap Add that you can see at top right
You’ve downloaded app icon for Cydia on your iOS 9.3. Launch it on your device and keep yourself updated with iOS 9.3 Jailbreak status.