In today’s modern world, all of us have a few portable devices at least and we love to carry them with us all the time. Whether it is an iPhone, iPad or any other portable unit, a time comes when your device needs to be charged eventually. However, with our busy routines, we don’t have enough time to put our gadgets on the desk for a while and connect them to the charger so that they can gather all their power and then get ready to be used again. So, a solution to this is the use of portable chargers and power banks and, in fact, there are many of them around. But if you are looking for the best portable iPhone charger out there, Anker Powercore 20100 is the best one available. Here is our Anker Powercore 20100 review to get a detailed look into its features and specifics.
Jump To Section:
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – What Is It All About?
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Features
- Safety Protections Being Used
- Voltage Boost
- Anker PowerCore 20100 Price
Anker PowerCore 20100 Review – What Is It All About?
Well, it’s a high-capacity portable charger from Anker, a company that deals in consumer electronics. This model is basically the upgraded version of Anker 16000 which was previously introduced by the same manufacturer.
With the help of Anker PowerCore 20100, you’ll be able to charge your iPhone/iPad several times. The charger comes with a couple of USB ports and one Lightning port as well, allowing you to charge several gadgets at the same time.
The portable chargers from Anker use PowerIQ technology and are all high-capacity chargers perfect to be used with some of the latest devices.
Anker PowerCore 20100 Features
In our Anker PowerCore 20100 review, there are some great specific features that this portable charger has to offer. Let’s take a look at them.
- Outer shell is precision-manufactured and offers a finished design to protect cells and the circuitry inside
- LEDs are used for indicating battery status and they start to blink as a particular threshold is reached
- MultiProtect protective technology is used for safely containing the battery inside
- 1 Lightning port and 2 USB ports
- The battery is fully charged from 0% within 11-12 hours when charged with a 2 amp output charger at least
- It shares 4.8 amp output between ports with 2.4A maximum capacity coming out of every port
- Allows for Fast Charging with the help of VoltageBooks and PowerIQ
Safety Protections Being Used
According to an Anker PowerCore 20100 review, it uses 10 standard safety protections including everything from surge protection, over voltage protection and temperature control to output current limiting cut-off.
No Anker PowerCore 20100 review would be complete without talking about the voltage boost feature that comes with it. According to the manufacturer, this feature senses cable’s resistance and accordingly increases the current to ensure optimum supply. The feature, especially, comes in handy when your device is being charged with a long cable as the resistance is higher and the current is wasted along its path resulting in slow charging.
While the use of short and quality cables is recommended, powerbank charging usually lasts longer and the device is charged quickly as well. Thanks to Voltage boost feature of Anker powerbank, current supply always remains at the optimum level to ensure best results.
Anker PowerCore 20100 Price
If you want to buy the powerbank from Amazon, you’ll be able get it for $26.99 and if your complete order goes beyond $49 you’ll be entitled to free shipping as well.
Ultimately Anker PowerCore 20100 remains to be one of the best and most popular chargers around that offer desired portability. Hope this Anker PowerCore 20100 review would help you decide on the best portable charge for all your charging needs.
Check Other Topics:
- 3D Touch Apps For iPhone To Make The Most Of It
- Apple Watch 2 Review – A Look Into Apple’s Most Successful Smart Watch
- Airpods Review – ALook At Wireless Earbuds From Apple
- Low Cost Version Of iPhone X To Arrive Next Year: Rumors