Bitcoin has become a popular topic of debate these days, and as the Bitcoin value surge continued over the past few months before its latest drop, it’s quite understandable why people want to learn more about cryptocurrency.
As long as Bitcoin remains so valuable and so popular, people will keep asking about it and would even want to experience BTC trading. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to do now, and you can do it all using your smartphone.
No matter if you are an Android user or you own an iPhone, the Coinbase app allows you to easily start your Bitcoin journey. Whether you’re just starting out or want to start your professional trading journey, Coinbase offers something for everyone. So, here is how you can begin your Bitcoin journey with Coinbase.
- Launch Chrome or Safari and create your Coinbase account using this coinbase. After going through the identity verification process, you can get in. Remember here that the process may vary from one country to another.
- Now, you can ‘Download’ your Coinbase app from Play Store or App Store, depending on the platform you use.
- Once everything is verified and set up, connect your Coinbase account with your bank account. Here again, you might have to go through a different process depending on your country of origin, but if you prefer you can also use your debit or credit card here. Keep in mind that the card limits tend to be a little on the lower side.
- Once everything is set up, you can buy your very first Bitcoin. Identity confirmation may cause some delay, but when you are through that, the current price of Bitcoin will be shown when you visit your Coinbase home screen. Hit the Buy button and you will be asked to enter the desired amount of Bitcoin that you wish to buy. Next, you have to pick your desired wallet to dump your Bitcoins into, and you are set to go.
- This last step is optional, but if you intend on selling your Bitcoin, just tap the Sell button from your Coinbase home screen. Your bank account has to be connected with your Coinbase account where you can withdraw your money. Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and you’ll be done with it.
It’s worth mentioning here that Bitcoin value keeps fluctuating up and down. So, you really need to be watchful and make your trades wisely.