There is so much of buzz around Bitcoin these days and not a single day goes by without we hear someone sharing their success story with Bitcoins. And, as values are reaching all-time highs, it can be easily understood why lots and lots of people are getting involved in cryptocurrency. If you are an iPhone user, one thing that might be going through your mind right now is how to buy bitcoin on iPhone? Well, there is nothing so hard about it and you can get through things quite easily right from your handheld. Let’s take a look at how it works!
Jump To Section:
Which App To Use For Buying Bitcoin On iPhone Or Android?
Whether you’re an iPhone user or have an Android smartphone that you want to use for buying bitcoin, you can use Coinbase app for easily getting started with the popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin. No matter if you are just a starter or looking to trade like a pro, the app gives you everything you need.
How To Buy Bitcoin On iPhone?
As mentioned above, you can use Coinbaseapp for starting cryptocurrency trading right there on your iPhone. Here are some simple steps that you need to follow for buying Bitcoin on your iPhone.
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone and go to official Coinbase website to sign up there. Verify identity first before you proceed. Though you may want to keep things private, but if you’re looking forward to an easy route, you have to bear this. The process also differs according to the country you are from as well.
- Download Coinbasefrom App Store.
- After all the verifications, you’ll have to connect Coinbase with your bank account. Here again, the process may differ according to your country of residence. If you plan on using a debit or credit card then rest assured that you may have to face lower limits.
- Start buying Bitcoin now. Your identity verification may take some time but when it is confirmed, the home screen of Coinbase app will give you details about current price. You can tap on Buy button for specifying how many Bitcoins you’d like to buy. Afterwards, you just have to specify the wallet in which you’d like to have the Bitcoins and off you go.
- Now, this step is optional but if you’re interested in selling the Bitcoins you purchased earlier then you just have to tap Sell from Home Screen of Coinbase app. Your bank account will have to be connected for withdrawing the cash that you will earn by selling your Bitcoin. But if you don’t want to withdraw your money right now, all you have to do is to specify the number of bitcoins you’d like to sell and it will take action accordingly.
A word of caution here is that you should be wary of Bitcoin prices as they may fluctuate upwards and downwards at any time.So, unless you are apt at Bitcoin trading, you should act very carefully.
Now that you know how to buy Bitcoin on iPhone, you can shift your trades to your smartphone as well. Just download the app and follow the steps described above to get yourself up and running with Bitcoin Trading. It’s simple and it’s exciting, just give it a try and you will start loving it for sure.
Check Other Topics:
- How To Activate iMessage On iPhone And Mac?
- How To Disable Face ID Using Siri On Your iPhone X
- How to Set Up the Chromecast on a MacBook