If you are using iOS 11.3.1 final version or iOS 11.4 beta 3 on your iOS device and are also interested in jailbreaking your device, the news for you is that you can now do that with the help of Electra jailbreaking tool.
Yes, that’s very much possible now and here you won’t just be able to find out how to jailbreak iOS 11.4 beta 3 but you will also learn how you can do that without any need of sideloading Electra with a computer and signing the IPA file with the help of Cydia Impactor. So, let’s find out how you can do that.
Note: At the time of writing, the guide below would work for iOS 11.2-iOS 11.3.1 final version and iOS 11.4 beta 3. Apple is signing iOS 11.4 beta 3 for iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus models. It means that it’s now possible to restore to the firmware with the help of iTunes. You can jailbreak the device with the guide given below. Download iOS 11.4 beta 3 IPSW links and restore with iTunes before Apple stops signing the firmware version.
- Start by browsing the TweakBox on your iOS device that has to be jailbroken by going to next.tweakboxapp.com.
- Now go to the Apps section using segmented control on top of that site. Here, scroll down to find TweakBox Apps section.
- Scroll down to find the app known as Electra 11.3.1 MultiPath(Proper) v1.0.3. You will need this particular app for the process to work, so that the app for taking it further.
- Select the Install option after going through all the pertinent information and then again tap on Install.
- Let the installation to complete and, once it does, you will see the app icon right there on your device’s Home Screen. Open the Settings app and browse to General >Profiles & Device Management. Here you will have to choose the profile that is linked to your Electra installation and choose to Trust it.
- Now, you can launch Electra app on your device and tap on Jailbreak button while ensuring that you have turned Tweaks On. After completion of the process, you should find the Cydia icon on your device but if it doesn’t then you should repeat this particular step.
- In case your device reboots, you’ll still be able to find Cydia on Home screen. However, you might need to launch Electra app again and choose Enable Jailbreak for putting your iOS device back into jailbroken state.
That’s all, after re-enabling the jailbreak, you will be able to launch Cydia from the Home Screen and access every little tweak it has to offer.