If you have been waiting for the free TutuApp VIP experience on your iOS 11 iPhone/iPad that you have jailbroken with the Electra Jailbreak tool, here we have all details ready for you.
However, before we get into the details, it’s important to note that you must have jailbroken your device already so that the process given below works effectively. As mentioned earlier, the process requires you to install a package from Cydia and that means you must be on iOS 11.1.2 installed on your iPhone/iPad or there must be a lower version of iOS jailbroken with the Electra Jailbreak from CoolStar.
As soon as the installation is complete, you’d be able to enjoy using the unofficial installation that not just allows you to install various apps from different categories and genres but also gives you access to latest modified versions of all the famous apps. To make it even better, you get everything through a VIP experience without any app revokes. One thing to remember here is that you’ll still be required to handle Electra jailbreak app resigning process after every seven days or so to make sure that you keep enjoying this experience without any issues.
So, let’s not waste any more time and check out the steps you will have to follow for installing TutuApp VIP on iPhone/iPad with latest iOS 11.
- To start with, launch Cydia app store on your iOS device. Wait until the content and packages refresh and then click on Add in Sources menu
- Add this repository source in Cydia: http://cydia.kiiimo.org
- Select the option labeled Add Source and wait until the package gets refreshed. When it is done, tap on the button labeled Return to Cydia
- In the list of Sources, select Kiiimo source that you have just added and keep scrolling down till you find option Supports iOS 11
- Here, choose AppSync Unified package and run the installation before selecting the option labeled Restart SpringBoard
- Browse to net/dinod7/ in Safari browser and then tap the link Install TutuApp VIP. Next, select Install on the dialogue box that follows
- Now you will have to follow the normal process of installation and the icon for TuTuHelper app will appear on the Home Screen of your device.
That’s all! You can now launch TutuApp and browse through the content available in it. This will certainly help you in getting tweaks and apps installed on your iPhone/iPad directly. If the app prompts you to update, just Cancel it and you can continue using TutuApp without issues.
Check Other Topics: