If you’ve already been in love with Battlegrounds game from Player Unknown that really surprised many last year, you’d definitely want to enjoy playing the officially released mobile version for that very game. Developed by Tencent, the game is now available for the iOS users. The catch, however, is that the game is available in China only as of now. There have been a few changes made to this game for ensuring that it’s more playable and efficient for mobile devices but the effort that has been put in to give the same Battlegrounds game experience on mobile devices as well is just unparalleled.
Now, if you are interested in downloading and installing the game on your iPhone or iPad, here we have shared step by step details that can allow you to easily get the mobile version of the game and start playing it right away.
- First, as mentioned earlier, you can only access the game in China only and if you want to enjoy playing PUBG then you’re required to change the location to China. So, launch App Store and tap on your avatar in Today tab and once it is loaded, select that cell you see on top of the window containing your name as well as email address.
- You’ll now be on Account page. Tap the cell for Country/Region and change it to China. Ensure that you have filled in all billing and address information and tap on save to exit after making all the changes.
- You’ll be taken back to App Store now where you’ll have to use Search feature for searching the required game i.e. PUBG. The game will be shown as it is pulled from the Chinese store of Apple.
- You can download it on your iOS device simply like any other game or app you download from App Store. Wait until the download is completed and the app is installed on your device.
- Once it is done, launch the game by tapping its icon from Home Screen and enjoy playing the wonderful game on your mobile device.
That’s probably all about it. You can also revert the region/country of your App Store to the location it was set to before you had changed that to China manually. Now, once the app is right there on your mobile device, it may prompt you to create WeChat account, or something similar, for continuing to play the game. Hopefully, you won’t have any issues doing that. Just enjoy the action!
Check Other Topics: