Waiting for your turn to jailbreak iOS 13.5? Here we have all details on how to install ReProvision for signing Unc0ver iOS 13.5 jailbreak on your iOS device. The best part is there’s no need to have a computer for this procedure to work.
Even if you are not one of those most prolific jailbreakers out there, you’d know that recently the iOS 13.5 jailbreak has been released across all the iOS devices. So, everyone is now looking to jailbreak their device and if you’re one of them too then you must check out this guide for avoiding any issues whatsoever in the process. With this guide, you won’t have to face the issue of non-functioning jailbreak after restarting your device and it will work even after the 7-day signing limit for the certificate expires.
The problem commonly reported is that one has to sideload the Unc0ver jailbreak app IPA through some non-dev Apple IDs due to which it lasts for only 7 days and after that the certificate gets expired. In that case, you need to re-sign it by connecting to your computer and again running the entire jailbreak process. However, with the app named ReProvision, you can re-sign the app on your iPhone without having to go through the procedure on your computer.
With ReProvision, the users are able to sign the apps on your iPhone device and they run properly afterwards. So, here is the step by step guide that you need for signing your Unc0ver iOS 13.5 jailbreak.
- Ensure that you are working with a device that has been jailbroken already and it is in the jailbreak mode as well.
- Now, open Cydia on your device and tap on “Sources”.
- Tap on “Edit” and then “Add”.
- In the source field enter “repo.incendo.ws” and go through the entire process.
- After adding repo, search “ReProvision” and once found install it.
- Tap the “Restart Springboard” as you are prompted to do so.
- Launch Safari on your iPhone and browse unc0ver.dev
- Tap on “Download version 5.0.x”.
- Hit the “Download” button for confirmation.
- Wait until the download is completed and then open your downloaded app inside the ReProvision app from iOS Share Sheet menu.
- Use your Apple login credentials to sign in when the ReProvision prompts you to do so.
That’s all! You won’t have to re-sign your unc0ver jailbreak from a computer anymore and the jailbreak will be available all the time. All you have to ensure is that the procedure is done every 5-6 days and when you are in jailbreak mode before the 7-day limit expires. You can now enjoy the uninterrupted jailbreak experience!