Jailbreak community is always ready to embrace new jailbreaks of the latest iOS versions as soon as they are available. In fact, they keep waiting anxiously for the iOS jailbreaks and get their hands on the latest ones as soon as they are made available from the popular jailbreak providers. One amongst the latest is iOS 9.3 jailbreak. So, if you have long been waiting for it, here are a couple of options that you can consider in this regard.
Jump To Section:
- Preparing For The Jailbreak
- How To Perform iOS 9.3 Jailbreak Using PPHelper
Preparing For The Jailbreak
In order to ensure that you don’t face any issues during the jailbreak process, here are a few preparations that you need to perform.
- Update your iTunes to latest version
- Create an iTunes backup or iCloud backup of all your data that you may have on your iOS device.This simply makes sure that nothing gets lost in case something goes wrong.
- If you’ve already used the OTA update, make sure to Restore your device with iTunes. If you do not do that then jailbreak won’t work.
- Disable the passcode and Touch ID
- Now disable Find My iPhone feature of your device
- Also, make some space on your iPhone by deleting all the unnecessary files like the temporary ones and those kept in cache. Delete any apps that are not needed anymore or use some external storage and move all the media files there.
How To Perform iOS 9.3 Jailbreak Using PPHelper
So, now that you have prepared your device for the iOS 9.3 jailbreak, it’s time that you go on with the jailbreak. The first option available is through PPHelper. Here is how you can perform the jailbreak with PPHelper.
- First download PPHelper to your Windows/Mac PC.
- Connect your iPhone to PC and launch iTunes to ensure that the device you want to jailbreak is recognize.
- Close iTunes now
- Next, right click jailbreak icon available on the desktop and click the option ‘Run as Administrator’
- It will launch PPHelper and you’ll have to wait until it picks the iOS device that you have connected
- If that doesn’t happen, disconnect the device and wait for a minute or so and then try reconnecting
- You might have to type in some Captcha code here for the jailbreak to continue
- PPHelper will start preparing your jailbreak now
- Once it’s done, click PP icon that appears on the home screen
- Let it install the profile on the device you want to jailbreak
- Now go to Settings and then Security to check out the Profiles. Find PPHelper and then click on the Trust link
- Next, click PPHelper icon from home screen
- Enable Push Notifications when asked
- There’s a checkbox in front of Install PP Assistant, just uncheck it
- Click on the button that appears right in the middle of your screen
- Now lock the home screen and then wait for the Pangu notification to appear
- If there’s a message ‘Storage is Full’, just ignore it
- Wait and let the device reboot. Click on PPHelper icon once it’s done and you’ll find out whether your iOS 9.3 jailbreak went successfully or not
Now, if the jailbreak was successful, you can be able to start using Cydia on your iOS 9.3 device without any issues. However, if your iOS 9.3 jailbreak failed then you’ll have to go through all these steps again.
If it was you can go ahead and use Cydia as you have always done in the past. If not, you will need to go through all of these steps again.
So, if you have been planning to go for the iOS 9.3 jailbreak, it’s about time and you’ve got the method now as well. Just follow the steps above and enjoy jailbreak access to your iOS 9.3 device.
Check Other Topics:
- How To Perform ios 9.2 jailbreak Using Pangu
- What Options Do You Have For iOS 9.3 Jailbreak?
- UntetherHomeDepot 1.2.0 Update Released For Untethered Jailbreak