As it happens, sometimes, iPhone users end up deleting their messages accidentally. But this is not the point of no return and you can very much recover your deleted messages on your iPhone. Sometimes, users find it hard to perform the recovery on their iPhone 6 more than any other iPhone model out there. However, even on iPhone 6 this shouldn’t be too difficult at all. If you want to find out how to recover deleted text messages iPhone 6, there are quite a few options available that you can utilize. Not only Apple’s native solutions are there but some third-party solutions also work just fine. So, let’s get into the details of how exactly you can be able to recover deleted text messages iPhone 6.
Jump To Section:
- Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone 6 Using iTunes
- Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone 6 Using iCloud
- Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone 6 Using EaseUs MobiSaver
Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone 6 Using iTunes
The very first option that you can consider in this regard is the iTunes recovery. However, keep it in mind that it can get a bit risky if you want to recover deleted text messages iPhone 6 using iTunes as any new SMS that were received after the last sync won’t be available in the iTunes backup. And everything new will simply get replaced by whatever there was in your iTunes backup as soon as you click the Restore Backup button.
So, if that’s not a problem for you then you should continue with the restore and there must be no issues along the way. Here are the steps that you will have to follow in order to recover messages from your iTunes Backup.
- Connect your iPhone 6 to your PC and launch iTunes.
- Click on icon of the device as soon as it appears in iTunes.
- Check Backups option and there click on “Restore Backup”.
- Select the backup that you want to restore from and click “Restore” button.
Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone 6 Using iCloud
iCloud backups are always effective but one drawback is that if you are using free 5GB iCloud space then it may not be able to backup all your texts. So, it will be useful for you to use iCloud Backups to recover deleted text messages iPhone 6 only if you believe that the content you want to recover would be part of the backup you want to restore. However, if you continuously upload all your texts to iCloud to be kept as backup and have ample space there, you can probably use this backup option quite successfully. Here are the steps that you will have to follow for recovering your messages from iCloud.
- Open Settings and go to General
- Click Reset
- Click ‘Erase All Content & Settings’
- When on ‘Apps And Data Screen’, select the option to recover using iCloud Backup
- Sign into your iCloud account and opt for the ‘Choose Backup’ option
- Select the desired backup from the list and click Restore.
It is also possible that you see your deleted texts in Spotlight Search, but it won’t be possible for you to recover or open those deleted messages. This function, however, can be beneficial for finding out any deleted messages quickly and you’ll be able to recover deleted text messages iPhone 6 using iCloud backup almost instantly. In order to make your text messages available in the Spotlight Search, here is what you need to do.
- Open Settings on iPhone
- Go to General
- Select Spotlight Search
- Check the Message option (Leave as it is if already checked)
If you don’t really the sender name or first sentence of a particular deleted text, a keyword for that particular text can be searched in the Spotlight Search.
Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone 6 Using EaseUs MobiSaver
If nothing seems to work, you may have to resort to third party tools in order to recover deleted text messages iPhone 6. One popular third-party option that you can consider is EaseUSMobiSaver. It’s a professional tool that can allow you to easily recover your texts deleted from your iPhone 6. There are some simple steps that you have to follow in order to get done with the recovery process. Just download the software and follow the steps given below to recover all your important texts.
- Open EaseUSMobisaveron PC after connecting your iPhone 6 to it.
- Select ‘Recover from iOS’ device option and click the ‘Scan’ button.
- Wait until the software scans your iPhone 6 and finds out all your deleted stuff. As soon as it is done, all your info will be shown right in front of you. The time taken in this process will, basically, depend on the amount of data that has to be scanned.
- Now preview all your deleted texts and export them to your PC. For this, you’ll have to click an appropriate file type towards the left of the screen to preview the files.
- Just mark the files that you’d like to recover and hit the ‘Recover’ button.
- Specify destination folder where you want all your recovered data to be stored.
That’s all about using EaseUSMobiSaver to recover deleted text messages iPhone 6. Hopefully, it will work on your device without any kind of glitches whatsoever.
So, if you have also deleted some of your important texts on iPhone 6 accidentally and want to work around a way to get all of them recovered, you can also try any of the above discussed options. It is better that you first try the native options i.e. iTunes and iCloud as that’s the safest way of going about it. But if at all you have to go for a third-party tool, you can effectively recover deleted text messages iPhone 6 using the tool discussed above. Hope it all goes as you desire!
Check other Topics:
- HOW YOU CAN DELETE MESSAGES IN IMESSAGE APP ON YOUR IPHONE/IPAD
- HOW TO BLOCK, MUTE & REPORT SPAM IMESSAGES ON YOUR IPHONE/IPAD
- A COMPLETE GUIDE ON IMESSAGE – APPLE PIT
- LEARN IMESSAGE SHORTCUTS FOR SPEEDING UP CHAT ON IPHONE
- USING STICKERS & APPS IN IOS 10 IMESSAGE