While getting free premium spotify may not be possible, it is possible that you can access 30-days free premium trial for your desktop or 7-days free trial for your mobile. It is possible, however, to extend this free trial as much as you like with the help of a few tricks. And, whichever option you may want to access, you will need to have your own Spotify account for that. Let’s try to discover a few options.
Jump To Section:
- Downloading Spotify Modded Version For Free Premium Spotify
- Using Spotify iOS App
- Using Spotify Website On Your Desktop
- Extending The Free Premium Spotify Trial
Downloading Spotify Modded Version For Free Premium Spotify
The first option you have for enjoying free premium spotify is to download its modded version. Here is how you can do that.
- You can download Spotify modded version from SpotifyNoAds. They simply hide the spotify codes within different popular applications for installation of modded version. For instance, they’ll get code for Spotify Premium mod which can be hidden within an app for getting it onto your iOS device without getting noticed. It is important that you’re first signed into Spotify app otherwise you may not be able to access the modded version.
- You can also download free premium spotify from a list containing mod code for Spotify app. Once done, download the phone and you’ll have access to Spotify Premium.
Using Spotify iOS App
Another option to enjoy the premium spotify experience is to use iOS app for Spotify. Here is how you can do that.
- Open Spotify app. You will have to login, if not already, by providing your username/email and password. You can use ‘Facebook login details’ here as well.
- Next, tap on ‘Your Library’.
- Tap on ‘Gear’ icon that you can see in top right side of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Account’.
- Tap on ‘Get Premium’.
- Tap on ‘Set My 7-Days Trial’.
- Tap on ‘Got It’.
Congratulations! You have activated your 7-days free trial successfully.
Using Spotify Website On Your Desktop
Another option you have for enjoying free premium spotify is to browse the official website on your desktop. Here are the steps that you will have to follow for that.
- Launch Spotify Website
- Click on ‘Get Spotify Premium’
- Click on ‘Start Free Trial’
- Enter the username & password or ‘Login With Facebook’
- Click Login (Skip to next step if you have chosen to ‘Login With Facebook’)
- Next, enter the card info. It includes:
- The number of your card
- The expiration date of your card (month/year)
- Security Code you have on your card
- Zip code
- Finally, click on ‘Start 30-Day Trial Now’.
This will start your 30-days trial period and you can revoke membership any time you like.
Extending The Free Premium Spotify Trial
This one is more of a trick that you can try for extending the free premium spotify trial that you are using. Here is how it works.
- In the first step, you will have to set the calendar of your iPhone back. Changing the date on the calendar of your phone to any previous date prior to expiry of your free trial will add time to the trial period.For instance, changing the date on calendar to the same date in previous month will give you an additional 30 days of free premium Spotify. However, one thing to keep in mind here is that changing the date on calendar this way might lead to some compatibility issues with the iOS, app updates, etc. So, you should consider this thing before doing that.
- Another option for extending the free trial period is to create a completely new email. As the Spotify app doesn’t require any number verification, it is possible to configure as many new emails as you may like. It is also possible to do it on your PC/Mac if you want to.
- You can also set up new account on Facebook to extend the period for accessing free premium spotify This would be another option for you to have alternative login details to use with Spotify. However, it can quite become overwhelming to create several accounts of Facebook, you should better consider this one for Spotify’s desktop version only. The simple reason is that there you already have 30 days period by default for each trial. So, you will have to use a new Facebook account after 30 days of trial instead of 7 days in terms of mobile app.
All the above mentioned options can be used for accessing free premium spotify. And, even though you are only getting access to trial version, you can work things around to access the premium trial for as long as you like. The tricks given in the end can turn out to be quite useful.
So, start using free premium spotify today and enjoy an unparalleled music streaming experience on your iOS device as well as on desktop. You may even want to upgrade to the premium version once your first trial period expires considering all the goodness Spotify has to offer.
Check Other Topics: